There are several things that are now grossing me out to irrational levels. I thought I would make you a list.
- Any bathrooms. I can’t look too hard in them, and god forbid there are any smells, any smells at all – even nice ones. Especially bathrooms I have to frequent, like the at work bathroom. I’m in there too much, I know all of its secrets.
- My shampoo. The smell of it. I just can’t. I put off washing my hair because of this. Other people tell me I smell great, but this may be one of the only perks to having a stuffy nose for over a month.
- Bed sheets that have been on the bed longer than week.
- Places or things I know have never been wiped down (attn all germaphobes) like door handles and elevator buttons.
- My kitchen floor. It’s not even super gross. We vacuum all of the time, I just can’t abide it.
Mostly I wish I lived in a place that was constantly cleaned by tiny magic elves so that I never saw a smudge or speck of dust, I could take really long baths in a pristine tub every single day, and my shits were crisp, yet soft, smelling of open sundrenched fields. That’s normal, right?