First, things are going to be a little light around here until I can stop just trying to survive. Things are starting to ease up a bit, but that mostly opens up windows for things like laundry and oh, hello holidays. So, though my intentions are that posting is super back, it maybe only like 3/4 back. Basically, that makes me feel like a giant failure and like I am not keeping up with this tiny tiny tiny internet empire (lol) that I’ve built and soon it will all crumble into pseudo-memoirist ruin.
Things that will be taking a back seat:
– Weekend-ing. You don’t want to see the view from my couch over and over and over again, trust me. And the idea of documenting makes me nauseous. Like, I wold prefer not to remember these last few weeks or next few, if I’m being honest. The smell of my soap makes me want to puke, the sound of some of Gabe’s cartoons, and definitely the smell of my fairly clean bathroom. Who knows why, but I just don’t want to be reliving my teeth clenching days.
Things that I will be getting to, I swear!
– The last 2 book reviews which are complete and just need to be POSTED. I am a giant loser at sticking to my own schedule and next time I undertake a giant book review list like this last one, I will be doing it differently. Live and learn. Sigh.
– More Better Than Real Life Advice. There are 2 that need to run before Christmas. One that will be up early next week! Thank you to everyone who has submitted questions, and for those who might be interested, please feel free to email me at betterinrealife at the gmail. Also I so appreciate all of the comments on those posts. Thoughts/feedback/other points of view/etc are always welcome.
– Hopefully some cooking posts as we head into the holidays if I can get my shit together. That remains to be seen.
– Baby updates, though a little differently than last time.
Speaking of which… there is a big post tomorrow on how this pregnancy, so far, is treating me and how having a second baby is coming along and all of that. If anyone has specific questions they would like answered about the 1st trimester with a toddler, or anything having to do with choosing to have #2 please leave a comment here so I can make sure to address it as best I can.
Here we go, you guys. Brand new adventure.