I’m pretty much madly in love with Mary Lambert and this new song made me exceptionally happy the other day when I heard it on the radio for the first time. In honor of this, let’s talk secrets:
- During quiet moments at work I totally caress my chin hairs
- Sometimes I can’t pee if I know someone is in the stall next to me, and then I I get self conscious that I’m not peeing and then I have to like FORCE myself to pee just to break the awkward no-pee stand off.
- I really only put pants on to leave the house or when people are coming over.
- I’m always shocked at how I look when I see videos of myself and I am never happy with it.
- I wish I would have gone to school to be a psychologist. I think I would have been so good at it.
- I like beets, I tolerate broccoli, I enjoy green beans, but what I really want is an endless supply of Lucky Charms.
- Sometimes I fantasize about throwing Kamel’s beloved electronics out the window when I’m mad at him. 0___0
- I love grannie panties. Love em.
Your turn. Secrets. Let them freeeee!