A year ago (I can’t believe it was a YEAR) I had my first giant questionnaire – all about you! You all read about my (sometimes boring, let’s be honest) life on the daily (well at least 3 times a week… oops) and for your support I am incredibly grateful. The first reason I write a blog is because writing is how I make sense of things. The second is for the discussion in the comments. When I need inspiration I come to you, when I have a question about how to move forward with a conflict in our marriage, how to add more veggies in my life, even how to move forward in this blog land as my life and family and priorities continue to shift and grow.
Anyways! To my point! Today and tomorrow are all about YOU! Please take the time (if you would like) to answer these questions in comments. I promise to respond to each one of you. Thank you for coming back here again and again, and thank you for participating, sharing, liking, what have you. It only works to make this space and my little world better and better. So here we go!!
- What are you reading right now? If you aren’t reading a) you should be! and b) what is on your to-read pile?
- What is your favorite thing about your life/world/etc? Your FAVORITEST!
- What’s the most recent challenge you’ve over come? Giant or teensy – either way.
- What is the most common color in your closet right now? (right now, mine is grey) What do you wish it was?
- Do you have a pet? What is your pet’s (s) name? If you don’t, what kind of animal do you wish you could hang out with? What would you name it?
- Do you have a favorite indie business? Link me and tell me why! Maybe we can get more fun stuff like we did with Lydali.
- What is your favorite dinner to eat and/or make right now?
- What is pissing you off the most this week? Let it out, let it allllll out.
- Tell me about your best friend. You don’t have to name them, maybe they don’t even know they are your best friend, but who are they? What makes them the best?
- You have to pick one: Flowers, that often attract bees and other flying creatures, for ears OR shoulder and arm and hand fish scales that are beautiful, but are fishy smelly in in warm weather or over heated rooms.
I am dying to read the responses. <3 Lauren