This week I am struggling. I was about to put a Real Conversations post up about how Kamel likes our hugs. Adorbs, yes. Interesting for a wednesday, no! So, because I have been drained of all things interesting, here is what’s going on in Lauren-Land.
1) Still plugging away at a kick ass gift guide, set to launch the first week of December! I’m stupid excited about it. And I “waste” a lot of time searching the internets for awesome.
2) Claire! comes tomorrow! I’m sure a lot of our days will involve watching marathons of ridiculous shows on netflix and roasting vegetables. Also we may go to the zoo, and we’ll definitely drink wine. Yay!!
3) Kamel and I have a lunch date at In N Out today. My mouth just involuntarily watered.
4) I got my hair cut yesterday. Hair cuts are both the bestest thing and the most stressful thing, as I’ve woken up this morning with wackadoo hair and no idea what to do with it. It’s shorter than I had the first chop around, but I think that just means sassier! I’m sure you’ll see the updated look sometime in my review of all the sitting around Claire an I do.
5) Everyone who wanted the biscotti recipe, I’ll be sending that out today! I said I would send it out on Friday but then my world got scattered and I was a recipe sending failure. Today though. I promise.
6) I haven’t been traveling since our honeymoon in July, and November begins an awesome series of flights. Seattle for Thanksgiving, Mexico City for Christmas time, possibly Arizona in Feb, Seattle again for March (wedding shower) + hopefully a trip to Spain (Barcelona!), Seattle again for April (bachelorette), and Seattle again for May (wedding)!
It feels like there’s tons to look forward to, and tons right on the horizon, but for this moment I’m in a bit of a holding pattern. What’s going on with your future plans? Traveling anywhere I should go next? I need inspiration.